Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowAll over the world, there are different issues to deal with. The purpose of this argumentative essay is to discuss racism. Webster′s dictionary defined racism as a factor that separates people into various categories; those of superiors and inferior races. We must ask ourselves if it is a taught behavior a seed of hatred that is planted in people. According to statistics, the US has the highest percentage of incarcerated citizens among developed nations when compared to other people of color, blacks are represented among the highest arrests, incarcerations, and prison populations. There have been many examples of racism and racial discrimination throughout history that have caused division and hate that has led to conflicts among the people, For those of us who think racism is about skin color, it goes much deeper than differences in outward appearances. (Feaginand McKinney 150) has said that certain people should never mix but remain in segregation throughout history, we have been taught white people should never be with black people. The National surveys show that 75% of Blacks and 30% of Whites speak out about racial discrimination as a major problem the remaining 70% of Whites say they are satisfied with how Blacks are treated (Pearson, 2).
The belief that is true today is discrimination and separation between people of color.
We must work to solve the problem of racism every person has rights and should not be forced to live a life of fear because of their race.
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now