Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowChildren’s poor access to healthcare, education and safety.
When did this issue first arise? Why? Why does the issue continue to be problematic?
Adequately examining the causes of a phenomenon will begin to suggest to you new ways of seeing the issue at hand and will help you to avoid simplistic solutions. (In this paper, you don’t need to address solutions to the problem
1. Outline the background and history of the problem;
2. Provide evidence that the problem exists and present its major characteristics;
3. Explore the possible causes of the problem, persuading the reader that the causes you identify are, indeed, the significant and relevant sources of the problem.
4. Using a reasonable and authoritative tone, show either why one of these causes is the best available explanation for the issue and why other potential causes are more secondary or argue how these causes fit together to form a causal chain.
5. Use at least 3-4 outside research sources to support your causal argument;
7. Following MLA citation guidelines, include a Works Cited page in which you list the sources that you’ve used in your paper.
8. Paper needs a proper MLA heading and creative title.
9. Paper needs to be double-spaced and include 1” margins.
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now